Devils new website

Finny

Looks like it has been designed with touchscreen mobile devices in mind, something that I found quite problematic with the previous one.

I'm hoping the fact that Morissette and Richardson feature on the background means that they will be two of the first player to re-sign.

rocketbob

Works great on my phone. Liking it on my desktop pc too. Slightly worried that only Mr Lord is in the Players section.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

rocketbob said:
Works great on my phone. Liking it on my desktop pc too. Slightly worried that only Mr Lord is in the Players section.

Surely that's just because he is the only player confirmed and announced as of yet?

rocketbob

shepherd68 said:
rocketbob said:

Surely that's just because he is the only player confirmed and announced as of yet?
I thought the Ben Bowns was on a 2 year contract (yes I have seen the other thread).

Have Hope#35

rocketbob said:
shepherd68 said:
rocketbob said:

I thought the Ben Bowns was on a 2 year contract (yes I have seen the other thread).
Bowns would have surely had to sign a new contract when the current ownership took over!?