Devils Logo

Thread starter #1
Loved the All Star shirt video with Shannon and Doug,. Shine Dog mentioned the Logo and Andy McClain! With our extremely knowledgable fan base does anyone know if he/ she was the logo designer? Are there any original drawings or artwork?

Last edited:

Paul Sullivan

Andy was indeed the man on the s occasion. Scary talented fella who did our logo one shot, freehand.
He designed many other logos and graphics for us and many ISL teams in the late 90s. If anyone has the old 'but g Devil leaning on and crushing the word devils' t shirt or sweatshirt, that was his too for example. Any originals are either in his possession or sadly lost to time I would think.

moggy#9

Andy was indeed the man on the s occasion. Scary talented fella who did our logo one shot, freehand.
He designed many other logos and graphics for us and many ISL teams in the late 90s. If anyone has the old 'but g Devil leaning on and crushing the word devils' t shirt or sweatshirt, that was his too for example. Any originals are either in his possession or sadly lost to time I would think.
I still have that T shirt, and several other historic devils t shirts - all in very wearable condition. They are things of beauty.

Samael

I had the grey sweatshirt with the leaning devil on which a non fan borrowed and got bloody ketchup down it in shuff arena for the Benson and hedges cup final we lost to Nottingham the year Brebant left us. Loved that design, he also did ones for Nottingham and shuff too l believe, a panther and steeler Dan leaning on stylised team names l think? Would never have guessed he did the current crest though as I've never liked that and much prefer the original which doesn't look like a Disney character straining for a poo. My favourite was a moon Jersey with the 3 feathers on the shoulders, green arms and original devil logo. Same year we lost to Nottingham in the cup l think.