Devils Jersey Numbers

Thread starter #1
A reasonable new convert to hockey asked us at MNL if in the 30 seasons of Cardiff Devils had every number been used.

I responded no as I know of a few numbers that haven't been worn although my records are not 100% complete

Does anyone know what is the lowest number never worn by a Devil.

That should keep you quiet until the New Year.

OJ

Ocko

Bit of a guess but I can't recall a #38, I managed to name a player up to that point and got a bit stuck on that one.

kettdevil1

Ocko said:
Bit of a guess but I can't recall a #38, I managed to name a player up to that point and got a bit stuck on that one.
That was where I got to.... I think Phil Osear was 39, the one question mark I had was Derry Menard who played in a random number that I forget....

Wannabe2

kettdevil1 said:
Ocko said:
That was where I got to.... I think Phil Osear was 39, the one question mark I had was Derry Menard who played in a random number that I forget....
Derry Menard was in my head also, but not sure.

Ocko

kettdevil1 said:
Ocko said:
I had 39 in my head for Derry Menard but wasn't 100% sure, likewise for Kory Mullin who I think was 37.

How could I forget Millette at 38, in which case 46 is my last shout on this!

Could someone post a 1-100 with as many filled as possible? I'd be really interested to see that. Other people can then fill in the gaps.

I've only been a fan since around 2005, so couldn't contribute anything from before then.

BostonBart22

may be wrong here but i do seem to remember one of our netminders wearing a devils top displaying " 01 " anyone else remember that.. jon paul guy or sean ward maybe.

kettdevil1

BostonBart22 said:
may be wrong here but i do seem to remember one of our netminders wearing a devils top displaying " 01 " anyone else remember that.. jon paul guy or sean ward maybe.
Think Cugnet might have had that as well...