DEVILS HQ - WHERE ARE THEY GOING?

Earnie

Thread starter #1
This afternoon Devils Office in Queen St (Old Comms Direct office) was being vacated.

Seemingly going down the Bay somewhere.

Fans need directions to new place if they are making the journey to town (some with ID) to purchase a season ticket.

Not seen anything on Devils website or Inferno or have I missed it?

Is phone number still the same?

Ger-Devils

They were moving the last lot of stuff this afternoon. Spoke to Brent down the rink but didn't ask where they were off. There's some office space by Harvester?

I was going in to town on Tuesday to get several season tickets so I hope they let us know pretty soon where they are now.

DevilDom

Kipper said:
By the Wharf pub in Atlantic Wharf apparently.
Yeah - I just spoke to Simon in the office (a really helpful guy by the way) and he confirmed this. He said the phoneline may be down for a couple of days though until they get in reconnected but he was hopeful this would be by Tuesday. The number will be the same.

ASHIPP

This makes it more convenient for the office team to operate and the staff/players to visit. Ok for fans if you've got a car, I guess? :)

Overheads for office space in town would be pretty high - I think one or two other companies have vacated Dominions in the last 12 months too.

It would have been nice if they had put a message on the website to say that they were moving on Friday. Me and my sister rushed from work to get there before 5 to get our season tickets and sort out something else for a friend. We weren't happy that the office was in darkness, i did think they might have gone home early considering it was friday and ten to 5, but we couldn't see any furniture there and not even a message to say that they were moving on the door.

Well never mind at least we still have time to get our tickets and sort out the problem for our friend and they have moved closer to where i work, so i can pop out during my lunch.

DevilDom

This thread defintely proves the saying - "You can please some of the people some of the time but you'll never please all of the people all of the time".