Devils @ Guilford

moggy#9

Definitely he is another amazing net minder he stands on his head for the blaze , and I also think Owen is one hell of a netminder too for fife , he is going to be busy this year ! But definitely we have the best duo in the eihl I would say
I've not seen anyone else in the league who handles the puck as well as our two, and who have such good rebound control.

Some huge saves from Kozun, looking at the highlights that game could easily have gone the other way were it not for those big saves
I agreed with that statement on the night. I did feel the game was pretty even but Kozen made the difference. Dupont worked really hard, looked sharp and scored a cracking goal. Waller Cox Sandford line speed was a major problem for Guildford.
The 5 on 3 penalty kill was worth the entrance fee alone and visibly deflated the Flames.
Biggest disappointment of the night was that the Welsh Anthem was not played, but an excellent evening overall and a great result.

Kevlar68

Just a point about Dupont, we've had quite a few players that have taken time to get up to speed, the most recent Marjamaki, took half a season and when he came good in the second half he was very good, just a shame it took so long. So its very early days really when you look at it that way.

Last edited: