Devils Friendly Games v Brest

wildthing74

Great memories of the season we last played Brest. We went on to win ISL and we discovered Devils legend Vezio Sacratini who we took on trial for the trip. Hope the first part is an omen.

Finny

Great to have some pre-season games against European opposition.

And I think that means our first game is just 50 days away?

Pleased about this is I'm missing the Coventry pre-season game and the 1st Home game of the new season, now I don't after to wait so long for a game :Banana

terry hunt

Brest info on www.map-france.com/Brest-29200 hotels etc

Oceanopolis is in this town.

The rink is the Rinkla Stadium 1400 capacity on Place Napoleon III.

Good people in this area real Celts. We always have a great welcome here

Bit rugged in the winter like Cornwall/West Wales.

Seriously thinking of a Winter break now.

zoesdevil

pjj365 said:
He Drives A Car said:
In spain for the home games. Hotel booked already for Brest away.
Any suggestions for hotel
I looked on booking.com & got quite a few came up with prices from £30 to £60 a night with free cancellation on some.

The only problem I have is getting there!! lol travel isn't cheap, if anyone can help me with that, I'd be grateful!

pjj365

zoesdevil said:
pjj365 said:
He Drives A Car said:
In spain for the home games. Hotel booked already for Brest away.
Any suggestions for hotel
I looked on booking.com & got quite a few came up with prices from £30 to £60 a night with free cancellation on some.

The only problem I have is getting there!! lol travel isn't cheap, if anyone can help me with that, I'd be grateful!
Thanks - looks like a 12 hour drive/ferry with off season return with 2 passengers about £300

I have invited spam by asking for a quote for a cosch of 30 adults and 10 under 16s

Will post when I get a response but suspect Red Army Travel and NAT could do better than this kind of approach

I'm thinking of flying over you can get an early morning flight to Paris with BA from Heathrow and then an Air France connecting flight to Brest an hour later you can be in Brest 12.35 PM costs around £177 not bad.