Desperately seeking

Wannabe2

Thread starter #1
If the lucky person that won Doug McEwens Legend shirt would be willing to sell it, please let me know I have a few of Dougies shirts, and his play off wembley winning stick. My favourite player ever and a good friend, if you can please help I await in hope.

NathanG

Taken from the Devils Twitter on June 13th.

"Congratulations to this week's raffle winners Louise Wilce, Christopher Chapman, Matthew Roberts and Geraint Jones"

It doesn't specify who won which jersey. I really hope you manage to get one. I will keep my fingers crossed for you.

Wannabe2

Thread starter #7

"Congratulations to this week's raffle winners Louise Wilce, Christopher Chapman, Matthew Roberts and Geraint Jones"

It doesn't specify who won which jersey. I really hope you manage to get one. I will keep my fingers crossed for you.
Thank you Nathan that’s very kind of you, owe you a beer buddy.

Wannabe2

Thread starter #10

Thanks for your help buddy, have now talked to the winner. Cheers.

Wannabe2

Thread starter #12
No mate, they wanted to keep it which is fair comment,just wanted to try, Dougie will always be my number 1,still talk to him now. Will try again when they auction his other one although it’s not game worn obviously won’t go above £800.

kingmo19.1

No mate, they wanted to keep it which is fair comment,just wanted to try, Dougie will always be my number 1,still talk to him now. Will try again when they auction his other one although it’s not game worn obviously won’t go above £800.
Ah that’s a shame - if I ever win one then it’s yours for free - I know he’s your hero.

revilo

Im sure you have already got it Wannabe, but there is a Dougie testimonial programme on Ebay at the moment, not mine, just noticed it yesterday!