Deeds

Anyone would be lucky to get a shot with Colorado.. Best Org in the CHL for years, and now one of the best in the ECHL... They sell out 5500 plus each night, won numerous championships, and play exciting hockey. They are the kind of Team that all other Org's should be looking at and seeing how they do things...

Clip.. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BatmKGd0kVQ

KaneDevils

oneill said:
Anyone would be lucky to get a shot with Colorado.. Best Org in the CHL for years, and now one of the best in the ECHL... They sell out 5500 plus each night, won numerous championships, and play exciting hockey. They are the kind of Team that all other Org's should be looking at and seeing how they do things...

So the football comparison would be if Man United were to sign Robbie Savage? :lol:

KaneDevils said:
oneill said:

So the football comparison would be if Man United were to sign Robbie Savage? :lol:
Resign

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

That clip was so cool!!
Somebody should forward the link to the devils office, we should pinch some of those period break entertainment ideas. The musical chairs with the inflatable chair looks hilarious!!
Hope Deeds settles in well there too.

holy crap, that place is amazin, well done deeds, you sure fell on your feet there son, make the most of it and go enjoy. see if i can't take that place in my self some time.

Gazza272 said:
Dai Vader said:
Sorry, i should have said a lot of people heard he didn't want to play hockey anymore.

I hear Weller is returning every year.

dont make it true though! ;)
it wasnt a rumour though, im certain it was mentioned by blight in his blog and on the devil's press release.

Wannabe2

Doe,s it really matter, the lads gone and we have a tidy looking replacement, who will get better over the weeks. Deeds obvously had his reasons, or maybe the club had theres, so what and maybe the truth wasnt for general release, do we really need to know the ins and outs of a cats rear. I liked Deeds and was sorry to see him go, but things in life happen, i also like Jesse, so one in one out. I wish Deeds all the luck in the world, but we move on now, and hopefully take 2 points tonight.

mazza03

Wannabe2 said:
Doe,s it really matter, the lads gone and we have a tidy looking replacement, who will get better over the weeks. Deeds obvously had his reasons, or maybe the club had theres, so what and maybe the truth wasnt for general release, do we really need to know the ins and outs of a cats rear. I liked Deeds and was sorry to see him go, but things in life happen, i also like Jesse, so one in one out. I wish Deeds all the luck in the world, but we move on now, and hopefully take 2 points tonight.
Well said Wannabe2