December Fixtures - Needs and expectations

Hynod

Thread starter #1
Tough month for us, what do you think we need to acheive?

Sheffield (home) 11th
Nottingham (home) 18th
Hull (home) 22nd
Coventry (away) 26th
Coventry (home) 27th
Belfast (away) 28th

I beleive we need max points at home and atleast 2 points away from home, preferably in the "O".

No easy games here at all even the Hull fixture will be tough with them wanting to make up for the 12 - 0 hammering.

Good luck guys hope you do us proud.

On our current form (plus some of the others slipping up recently), I'm hoping we'd win all our home games, win away to Dundee, maybe beat Coventry away, and I take a loss to Belfast as long as we've got wins up until then... we would be up to 16/17 wins in a row after all.

Hynod

Thread starter #3
ledgend777 said:
On our current form (plus some of the others slipping up recently), I'm hoping we'd win all our home games, win away to Dundee, maybe beat Coventry away, and I take a loss to Belfast as long as we've got wins up until then... we would be up to 16/17 wins in a row after all.
Dundee game has been moved

TheStub

This month is more of a test than the last. If we can keep it rolling, and keep the tent a fortress we should be able to pick up at least 3 points on the road.

For some reason Cov has always been somewhere we seem to take points. Also Hull is quite an important game as those around us have dropped points there recently.

If we can get a point in the O I'll be happy, 2 and I'll be estatic.

ASHIPP

That crucial time is arriving where several of the teams in the top 5 league positions are battling eachother for points and will have to raise their game significantly e.g. the Panthers next few games are against Belfast, Sheffield and Cardiff. The points differential is so small now that EVERY game is almost a 'must win'. :shock:

The Devils' road game has been nothing short of miraculous this season - although the Sky Dome, based on THEIR past experience, seems a better bet to pick up any points than the O.

Devils need to maintain their fantastic home record. :cool: ....and I'm hoping 2 points at Sky Dome on 26th, and (optimistically) 1 point at the O. The guys have got the capability, self belief and mental approach to do it. :cool:

Sheffield (home) 11th - Hate to say it - loss
Nottingham (home) 18th - WIN
Hull (home) 22nd - Win
Coventry (away) 26th - Win
Coventry (home) 27th - Win
Belfast (away) 28th - Loss