Date with a Devil - Tylor Michel interview

wildthing74

One word - LEGEND.After one game seeing him last year I said he was a player.Having been signed as a 3rd line grinder and was the last player signed up for that season I don't think anybody expected much from him but for me he stood out sraight away for his pure grittyness.Couldn't believe it took some of my mates until around Novemner to see what to me was obvious.
This guy is one of the players that we should look to get on a multi year deal.I know its not the way its done with imports and normally only Brits but the likes of Tylor and MacRae could be the cornerstone of this club for years and make the club great again.
At the Forum PR said about getting guys signed up early this year and this guy is the first autograph I would want on a Devils contract.

Mark666 said:
DiafolsDiafols said:
Koop11 said:
Good interview. All hail Sir Tylor.
Hear, hear!

Sigh, if only every month of the calendar could have January's picture ;)

Alright you. Put your tongue away! :x

:lol:
Ha ha sorry love. You know I've only got eyes for you really ;)

Back on the subject of his form, I can't add any more. He was one of my favourites last season and he's blowing me away this one. His commitment in every shift is insatiable, you can tell he wants it bad. All I can hope is that he gets it. League winners here we come :D

ASHIPP

Tylor, as many of us have said a million times, is the epitome of what a Cardiff Devil should be.
Pretty sure he will be an absolute cert for another end-of-season award this year. :D
In saying that, it would be impossible right now to name a player who is not living up to those values. :cool:

Thread starter #11
It is tough to have a favorite this year!

I think maybe i'll have to base my favorite on more than on-ice achievement. K. Smith defiantly had the best facial hair over Mo-vember. That handle-bar could swing my "Player of the Year" vote. :lol:

Otherwise...
Best player: Cardiff Devils
Most improved player: Cardiff Devils
Coaches Player of the Year: Cardiff Devils
:lol: