Customized shirts to order

Kevlar68

Thread starter #1
Anyone looking for any players shirts from previous clubs (apart from European leagues) please PM me with your enquiries.
I know someone who sources them out.
These are replica shirts not game issue.
Here are a few of the shirts i have acquired for supporters in the past.
Shirts are all priced individually on request.
Prices includes first class signed for postage.

screenshot 1.png screenshot.png DSC_0102.png DSC_0103.png _20210924_105655.png _20210924_105626.png DSC_0100.png DSC_0101.png DSC_0104.png DSC_0105.png

Last edited:

Kevlar68

Thread starter #6
Can I just interject here please.
It states in main post "replica" and the customer has no obligation to pay for the jersey if they think it's poor quality, wrong size etc.
The customer only pays if happy with the shirt. I pay out of my own pocket up front for the shirts.
It's no risk for the supporter. If they don't like the shirt they don't buy it, I'm the one that loses out not them.
I'm just trying to offer devils fans a bespoke hassle free service at a affordable price during these financially difficult times.
If admin want to delete this thread then i do not have a problem with that.
I'm just trying to help fans get shirts that are no longer readily available.
I apologies if that's wrong of me but thank you for taking time out to post your second post in 12 years after your first post in 2010 selling numerous shirts.

Last edited:

Kevlar68

Thread starter #8
Update on jerseys. Some have received theirs already and glad you like them, others are on flight today in transit.
Thanks again.