Cup Semi

BostonBart22

Thread starter #3
Not yet. I wonder if they are full price. Panthers are charging £5 and £10 for their home game. I think if devils are charging full price it will be 1500 there in attendance being a Wednesday night
Yes that was the price to walk up devils fans for the belfast game last round...as season ticket holders didnt benefit from that offer i assume it will be same prices for the semi

Kevin roog

I pay for 5 season tickets . If it’s full price I can’t see me dropping close to £100 in skint January on a Wednesday night game. half that price and then we are talking

Kevin roog

the game is being charged at full price. Season tickets holders have til 12 th January to purchase their seats,in other words let the season ticket holders pay £18 and then when they realise there's only going to be 800 in the rink , let the loyal casual fan in for £5 or £6.66 the week before

pjj365

the game is being charged at full price. Season tickets holders have til 12 th January to purchase their seats,in other words let the season ticket holders pay £18 and then when they realise there's only going to be 800 in the rink , let the loyal casual fan in for £5 or £6.66 the week before[/QUOTE
Won't be the first time but Steelers and Clan full price Panthers £10 and £5 concessions
Hey ho we'll be there!

pjj365

Free sports has got a game live for the both kegs. Either us or the Sheffield v clan game . Don’t know if they have picked yet
Doubt our home game will feature - we've been on a fair few times this year
But I wonder if Panthers pricing reflects that they know they'll be on TV so need to attract fans
TBF if our leg is on TV I will think twice about going. Cold miserable January night, half full arena, fork out £26 for the 2 of us vs free TV - any competition? In fact Icetime is looking attractive on that basis