Crowder Brothers

Devil94

If I was a hockey player I would so do that in the summer. Don’t think you get paid hardly anything, but get accommodation, car etc. And for them to do it together must be special. And they should absolutely rip up that league together.

Last edited:

Diablo3

Elite Prospects has them as Sydney Ice Dogs players already, but I take it this is an end of season transfer.

terry hunt

Thread starter #10
I can detect a rush of sympathy for these clubs who may be left shorthanded.
Has anyone told them about the heat,floods and assorted deadly snakes,spiders etc they may be sharing their accomodation with.

Temme

I can detect a rush of sympathy for these clubs who may be left shorthanded.
Has anyone told them about the heat,floods and assorted deadly snakes,spiders etc they may be sharing their accomodation with.
Just to make sure you know Terry, their season runs completely different to ours as James has said, they play their hockey season during our off season, so they aren't leaving their current teams :)

Hedd Wyn John

Just to make sure you know Terry, their season runs completely different to ours as James has said, they play their hockey season during our off season, so they aren't leaving their current teams :)
How will all that extra hockey impact their bodies by the time they come back next season?

Temme

How will all that extra hockey impact their bodies by the time they come back next season?
To be honest they only really play around 25 games & the standard isn't fantastic.

Chris Frank went pretty much a point a game there & Ben Davies nearly 2 points a game.

I'm fairly sure alot of guys use it to stay hockey fresh through the summer rather than just 'fit' and practising with friends back home.

And they get to travel Australia if they're in to that sort of thing!

Hedd Wyn John

To be honest they only really play around 25 games & the standard isn't fantastic.

Chris Frank went pretty much a point a game there & Ben Davies nearly 2 points a game.

I'm fairly sure alot of guys use it to stay hockey fresh through the summer rather than just 'fit' and practising with friends back home.

And they get to travel Australia if they're in to that sort of thing!
Sounds kinda like a 3 month training contract then. Nobody is gonna want to over exert and pick up an injury I guess.