Craig Moore departs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pope#42

Really sad to see this news. I’ve always liked Moore as a player - never failed to give 100% and I’m disappointed that he didn’t get the ice time he deserved with the Devils. Hopefully he will get the ice time he deserves with Fife - good luck for the future Craig.

Slartibartfast

I don't really understand letting Moore go. I thought he did a great job particularly on defence. Maybe this is to make way for a big name. I will wait and see what happens and then maybe it will make more sense.

tim78

My thoughts were he's Richardson replacement for the future, though that may be a few season still (well hopefully).

Its definetly been an interesting season but it's never going to be an easy adjustment after winning so much our expectations have been raised.

Come on Devs League and Play Offs are yours.

august04

I’d like to see Kelman do an interview with Icetime tv about the season so far and his plans for the coming weeks. He used to do them quite often but it seems a long time since we heard from him. Maybe as part of a signing announcement if one is forthcoming? Might just give fans a lift after all the departures and negative stories of late.

davew

I'm absolutely gutted, Craig seemed a perfect fit for the devils, and after having to sit out injured last year I felt sure he would shine this year. He (like most of the team) had a great CHL campaign. I presumed, as with some of the other guys on reduced shifts or games that he had been carrying a niggle.

Whilst I wish him well at Fife I had hoped he would be with us for several seasons. Dutes certainly has a great prospect in Moore!

RedDevil17

According to elite prospects it’s not a loan. If it’s a permanent move then I’m gutted because I’ve always liked watching him play. Shame our coach doesn’t give young brits like Moore and Rutkis more ice time considering he always goes on about developing young players! Maybe he should give certain players more ice time, that way they might stay!!

Last edited:

Kevlar68

So Parisi was never there so I've never counted him as a player we lost but we have lost Blood, Faryna and now Moore but no sign of a signing. I hope Craig has a great future in the EIHL and i hope we get a signing announced soon.

jimmy snels

very short sighted in my view. a real trier and someone i thought would keep improving. im watching a couple of canadian imports seeing out their final days at a wimper at the minute and moore for me could have been a long term brit for us. His lack of ice time at home has been wholly undeserved imo and players having poor games never sat just the youngster riding the pine.

good luck to him and hopefully he will continue to improve and perhaps come back one day

rolf

And all this on the day Mourinho gets gassed at Mank United? Oh the irony! Goes to show that some management hierarchies can spot where the rot lies. Pogba benched and they are hammered at Liverpool yet still in Champs league for now yet he is sacked. Faryna and Moore both seriously under utilised and we wave them goodbye and hope for a better player tomorrow? Never mind the CHL or challenge cup the Lord prevails. Well let us all hope this new guy (maybe) chums the coach up eh?

Gazza272

And all this on the day Mourinho gets gassed at Mank United? Oh the irony! Goes to show that some management hierarchies can spot where the rot lies. Pogba benched and they are hammered at Liverpool yet still in Champs league for now yet he is sacked. Faryna and Moore both seriously under utilised and we wave them goodbye and hope for a better player tomorrow? Never mind the CHL or challenge cup the Lord prevails. Well let us all hope this new guy (maybe) chums the coach up eh?

I'm guessing the Lord Prevails due to 2 League Titles, 2 Challenge cup, 3 conference titles, and a playoff championship. Just a thought? Right in the mix for the third title as well.

And I hope the new guy chums up to the coach, why would we want someone who is going to be disruptive towards him? :confused:

Wannabe2

I'm guessing the Lord Prevails due to 2 League Titles, 2 Challenge cup, 3 conference titles, and a playoff championship. Just a thought? Right in the mix for the third title as well.

And I hope the new guy chums up to the coach, why would we want someone who is going to be disruptive towards him? :confused:
Spot on buddy, let’s keep the positive vibes going, lots of hockey still to be played.[/QUOTE]

Status
Not open for further replies.