Coventry V Cardiff Wed Sept 1st ??

Sliput

Thread starter #1
Hi, this is going to sound like a stupid question but please bear with me :)

We were meant to play Cov on Sunday 29th August, this was then re-arranged (I think) to be played on Wed 1st Sept. Now, Cov have it on their fixture list and we have puchased tickets for the game but i cant seem to find anything on the Devils website,the only info about it on there is that it has been provisionally booked for next Wed.

I was talking to a mate who is a Devils supporter and he said he had been told there is no game next week....anyone know for definate ??

(I know i could phone the Devils office but i dont want to sound an idiot :lol: )

Wannabe2

Sliput said:

We were meant to play Cov on Sunday 29th August, this was then re-arranged (I think) to be played on Wed 1st Sept. Now, Cov have it on their fixture list and we have puchased tickets for the game but i cant seem to find anything on the Devils website,the only info about it on there is that it has been provisionally booked for next Wed.

I was talking to a mate who is a Devils supporter and he said he had been told there is no game next week....anyone know for definate ??

(I know i could phone the Devils office but i dont want to sound an idiot :lol: )
We have no game on Aug 29th that was supposed to be a away at Coventry, we are at home against them Sat 28th aug, we are then away to steelers Sept 4th a saturday, and then at home the following night to Belfast.

Sliput

Thread starter #3
Wannabe2 said:
Sliput said:

We have no game on Aug 29th that was supposed to be a away at Coventry, we are at home against them Sat 28th aug, we are then away to steelers Sept 4th a saturday, and then at home the following night to Belfast.
So you are saying we dont have a game on Wed 1st ?

osh

Sliput said:
James said:
Coventry have us as playing them on Wednesday the first so I can't see why we aren't ??
Thats what i thought...there is nothing at all on our website though . :?:

Lets be honest here, a week before the season starts and our main website - the source of official information about the club - fail to include or mention anywhere that there is a game Wednesday in Coventry !! (Sliput quotes Brent as confirming this fixture) Also, there was a function last night introducing all the players at a black tie event and what do we have on the official site about it, a big zero!