Coventry Blaze v Cardiff Devils - Sun 15 Oct 2017 - C Cup - FO 5:15pm - Chat/Updates

Thread starter #1
upload_2017-10-12_17-20-33.jpeg

By popular demand games between the DEVILS & BLAZE a staple part of our diet in recent seasons are back.

Normally by mid October were would have had a handful of games against the Blaze, this Challenge Cup game I am told has been eagerly awaited by the RED ARMY that marches on Coventry in great numbers.

For those of you not going to Lady G's city join Russky at MNL for full uninterupted coverage of the game.

If you can help us out by texting updates please get in touch - matchnightlive@gmail.com or text (OJ) on 07527 625206

Wagstaff

Our form is so up and down this season, I’m really interested to see your opinions on my team and how you think this will go? Then see again after the game

Our form is so up and down this season, I’m really interested to see your opinions on my team and how you think this will go? Then see again after the game
If there was a cup for the most inconsistent team, it would be a close competition between us. I’m fully expecting a very entertaining game tonight, I’d be very surprised if both teams don’t turn up and play. Who will win, no idea.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

After last night 5...1 to blaze and thats being kind, we need to rest bowns as the cup is gone, keep him fresh for the lge next weekend...
l’d be surprised if Todd hasn’t repeated the storming of the changing room from last year, without the public display. The owners are now getting the full sporting experience, it’s not all glory, sport is a tough business. I’m pretty sure our three owners as fans aren’t phased by the current performance. How phased by the possibility of lost future revenue, we may soon find out.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Wannabe2

Having watched your awesome performance against Steelers, I put you as firm favourites to win. I will go for 3/2 to Blaze. We are in a bit of a dark place at the moment, and how long that lasts is anyone's guess. Valleral and Peitrus are playing really well.

Pleximan

They way we are playing right now, and carrying 5 or 6 players, this one is a certain win for Blaze.

Prediction.... 5-2 Blaze

Devils will bow out of the Challenge Cup and relinquish our title with barely a whimper.

ASHIPP

The Cup is virtually over. Bownsey deserves to be rested. Play Tom because he needs to accumulate game experience.

Whether or not there was anything riding on this game, I think the team is in a losing groove mentally and physically this week.

Blaze causing serious upsets recently. Can see another one happening tonight.

I’ve just looked at the standings & two wins from the games against the blaze and we will qualify as one of the best third place teams. So huge game today cup qualification far from gone! Come on devils!!

kettdevil1

I’ve just looked at the standings & two wins from the games against the blaze and we will qualify as one of the best third place teams. So huge game today cup qualification far from gone! Come on devils!!
Precisely, this is a massive series between two old rivals. Both teams have a lot of potential but it isn’t clicking for either on a consistent basis. I have seen Cov twice and been entertained, they hit, fight, battle and....leave massive holes at the back so I am expecting a good one tonight.

Oh and this is a hostage to fortune but, remember, Layne Ulmer always scores against the Blaze.....

kingmo19.1

Precisely, this is a massive series between two old rivals. Both teams have a lot of potential but it isn’t clicking for either on a consistent basis. I have seen Cov twice and been entertained, they hit, fight, battle and....leave massive holes at the back so I am expecting a good one tonight.

Oh and this is a hostage to fortune but, remember, Layne Ulmer always scores against the Blaze.....
Perhaps you could give him a nudge then and wake him from his Slumber ! ..... I think his alarm clock went off late December last year.

Gough60

Poor game between 2 poor looking teams.
Might yet just make it to quarter's.
Only just qualified last year if I remember. Flickering flame of optimism not yet extinguished.