Coventry Away New Years Eve Special

wildthing74

Thread starter #1
Spoke to a few fans lasty night who are keen for us to run a coach for this game.
Luke and myself will organise it but with it being NYE the coach company want to charge more(understandable) but we need to book it now.
As usual we will price it not to make a penny profit,just to cover the cost of the trip and if any spare will go back to the fans in form of prizes.
We hope to keep the cost still as low as possible and would need numbers asap.
Cost would be £20 per adult,£14 under 16,£9 under 12 and £50 for family with 2 adults and 2 kids under 12.
As usual please reply here or PM myself or Spatzy or text us if you have our numbers.
Would be really great if we can support the boys as all the trips we have run so far this year have been excellent and the players really appreciate the extra support.
Thanks,John

wildthing74

Thread starter #2
*****SORRY GUYS SLIGHT CHANGE TO KIDS PRICES*****
£15 under £16
£10 under £12
We had discussed the cost before realising the coach company were going to charge us more.
Hope this is ok?

Chris

Administrator
Me and 2 others will be there, providing the ferries from dublin aren't delayed with the weather.

I still can't work out if it's a good day for a game or not...

I was going to ask the same thing about this away match...we r going there will be 3 of us there!! we never go out on NYE so couldnt think of a better way to round off christmas and let in the new year by cheering the team on!!! :lol: :lol:

wildthing74

Thread starter #9
Yeah we are just going to drive now. Seems quite a few if us hate NYE but not enough for a coach :( Christmas over New Year for me every time,

I have a family room booked at Coventry Travelodge for 31/12. I will not be able to go to the game now due to the revised faceoff time so will not be using, message me if interested. Cost me £12.50 when I booked and only a 10min walk to the skydome!