Continental Cup

Kevlar68

Thread starter #62
Devils play 3 games over 3 days if i'm correct ( 4 teams in a group) so i would watch the 3 devils games and the other games if included in the ticket price but i'd definitely be watching the 3 Devils games.

Last edited:

Devil94

The tickets for the other games will have to be cheap, if not included. I can't see any of the teams bringing many if any fans, so if Devils fans don't go the arena is going to be empty for over half the games.
And some of you might recall last year, the IIHF put all of the weekend games free on a live stream (until the Steelers said nope and bought the UK rights and decided to charge their fans £15). So if there's a free stream this year we can't charge a lot to go the matches.

rocketbob

I've genuinely booked a hotel in Penarth for the weekend even though we live in Thornhill, can't be arsed going back and forth for 3 days, hotel is by Penarth train station so don't even need the car. Short walk across to Arena instead much easier.
Do you have the name of the hotel as commuting from Newcastle would be a bit of a pain and all of the other hotels that I have seen are ridiculously expensive for those dates?