Congratulations to TK

Earnie

Thread starter #1
A huge congratulations to TK and his off ice crew for a successful first game at the new arena.
The work involved because of the ticketing having to be done by hand was enormous.

It may be that a few were not happy with their seating but it has to be said that the event went off exceedingly well.

As for the on ice team , they delivered so congratulations to them all also.

More of the same tomorrow please.

Steve King and friends will be happy!!

ASHIPP

Todd, the off ice team, the tech team, Sully and volunteers pulled off a miracle last night. Considering the time scale, the lack of phone lines and other teething issues (mostly out of their control) it was a fantastic opening night.

Imagine what might be in store for next season. As a fan, it's great feeling to be part of this Club's journey.

Massive congratulations on a fantastic new arena to everyone involved. IAW is what an arena should look like and it's one we can all be proud of. The lighting was great, I thought the PA sounded great, sounds levels were spot on, the sight lines were superb and the game was pretty good too. Loved the intro and the new scoreboard graphics. Thought the atmosphere got better as the game went on and the Red Army got used to their new surroundings. A fantastic feeling!!!

Well done again to everybody

,LETS GO DEVILS !!!!!!!!

terry hunt

I walked past Todd at the end last night.

The look on his face was great, talking about the cat getting the cream he was beaming with

delight like a new Dad.

ASHIPP said:
Todd, the off ice team, the tech team, Sully and volunteers pulled off a miracle last night. Considering the time scale, the lack of phone lines and other teething issues (mostly out of their control) it was a fantastic opening night.

Imagine what might be in store for next season. As a fan, it's great feeling to be part of this Club's journey.
Don't think none of volunteers be congratulating him

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

osh

devils2001uk said:
ASHIPP said:

Don't think none of volunteers be congratulating him

Sorry, can you decipher your comment, not sure what you mean.

Sheincar

devils2001uk said:
The way that tk treeted the volunteers, don't think many of they would congratulate him

I'm perfectly happy with how I've been treated by Todd; please don't speak for all of us. If you have a gripe take it up with him.

Have Hope#35

devils2001uk said:
The way that tk treeted the volunteers, don't think many of they would congratulate him

There's always one! :DWD

Excellent job by everyone involved! When you think about how tough it must have been i'd say it all went pretty seamless. Sure there's a few little things that need resolving but that's to be expected... By next season it will be fabulous!

Sheincar said:
devils2001uk said:

I'm perfectly happy with how I've been treated by Todd; please don't speak for all of us. If you have a gripe take it up with him.
did i say every one no so read properly before coment

Diafol

*Puts pedant's hat on*

"The way that tk treeted the volunteers, don't think many of they would congratulate him" does rather imply that they were all involved.

Or that he gave them a packet of Treets ?

*Takes pedant's hat off*

Diafol said:
*Puts pedant's hat on*

"The way that tk treeted the volunteers, don't think many of they would congratulate him" does rather imply that they were all involved.

Or that he gave them a packet of Treets ?

*Takes pedant's hat off*
[emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk