Confused..2 user names.

hip check

Thread starter #1
Hello mods,
My current user name is Mike Ware's Office, changed my phone and I am now being told that my User name is Hip Check, this is an old user name and not been used for about 2 years, can someone look into it please.

Chris

Administrator
The original account still exists.

The forum does not automatically tell anyone what their username is, that will be locally saved information. What error is it giving you for the 'other' username?

Also, why do you need 2 usernames in the first place? :confused:

The original account still exists.

The forum does not automatically tell anyone what their username is, that will be locally saved information. What error is it giving you for the 'other' username?

Also, why do you need 2 usernames in the first place? :confused:
It's telling me it already has this email address and password but keeps logging me in as Hip Check, sending this post from old phone which recognises my status as MWO.
Could it be the phone as I logged in with password from MWO but it keeps telling me the password belongs to Hip Check.
Stopped posting under Hip Check in fact stopped posting altogether a couple of years ago after serious illness to better half and had to concentrate on caring for her, hockey went out of the window altogether at this point as did posting on here.
Not a major problem so can post as Hip Check if it makes it easier.