Confirmed Signings (& some departures) - All Teams 2019/2020

kettdevil1

Yea because imo our forwards are now done and I was hoping for a star studded player to be announce.
Like.....? Genuinely interested in who you think we should sign.

Over 200 points for us, multiple trophies and lethal when with either Martin or Ulmer, I would suggest Benti is star studded

Wannabe2

Like.....? Genuinely interested in who you think we should sign.

Over 200 points for us, multiple trophies and lethal when with either Martin or Ulmer, I would suggest Benti is star studded
Well said so glad Beeny is back, he is a pure team player, always gives 100% and if he is good enough for Lordo, what’s the problem. This guy leads by example, and is a real Devil.

jenks33

I’d be shocked if that’s our forward line up complete. There will still be one more signing in my opinion. It’s a long season and we’ve got the luxury of carrying spare imports with our owners.

Wannabe2

I was hoping for a play similar to Martin st Pierre or chad rau who are both new to the league and imo are really good
Think you might find Blair Riley is really good, only 3 players in the whole league scored more, he captained the league champions, tough cookie, 69 points in 60 games, want a good player we have a fistful.

Slartibartfast

I’d be shocked if that’s our forward line up complete. There will still be one more signing in my opinion. It’s a long season and we’ve got the luxury of carrying spare imports with our owners.
I had forgotten about the spare import possibility. Though that would be tough on the coffers with Mosey already out.

I think people are looking at signings by Steelers, Rau at Clan & the rumoured Reddox to Belfast & hoping for similar coming to us . These are wow factor signings, who will certainly stand out in our league based on their calibre, leagues they have played in etc. Indeed, we have Martin, Fournier, Linglet and delighted that we do , but it is always exciting to see quality new blood.

jenks33

I had forgotten about the spare import possibility. Though that would be tough on the coffers with Mosey already out.
I think we’ll sign one more forward (possibly Jared aulin) and then rotate throughout the season. Most of our forwards are over 33 years old and then you’ve got haddad who might need resting throughout the season. How many games do we roughly play in all competitions? 80ish? Rotation is a strong possibility in my opinion.