Confirmed Signings (& some departures) - All Teams 2019/2020

jenks33

Steelers fans have been very quiet recently regarding the Devils trying to “Buy the league” every season.
It was ridiculous the amount of flack we took last season for our roster. I’d be very surprised if our team cost more than Belfast and Nottingham last year. In fact I’m sure it didn’t

Steelers fans have been very quiet recently regarding the Devils trying to “Buy the league” every season.
It was ridiculous the amount of flack we took last season for our roster. I’d be very surprised if our team cost more than Belfast and Nottingham last year. In fact I’m sure it didn’t
If not Belfast, definitely Nottingham. They had numerous ex Nhl/Ahl players in there team

Glasgow Clan sign the ice hockey equivalent of Tom Daley, and now (former?) King of Sheffield, Matthieu Roy.
Great pick up by Fitzy.

However can’t see him lasting the season. When Roy retired he said “The reality is my body isn’t responding to the injuries I’ve had. I get up in the morning and struggle to walk. I can’t hold a pen properly as my wrists are too bad”.

Unless that was a load of BS because the king of Sheffield would rather fake an injury and retire, than actually play for Sheffield.

jenks33

The general consensus is that we’ve got 6 signings to announce but does anybody think we might announce 7 because of Mosey’s injury? I’m not even sure Lordo considers Mosey part of his roster at the moment as I don’t think we’ll see much of him next season, in fact we might not see him at all. I think Murdy, Reddick, Richie and Benti have probably all re-signed but I think we might announce another 3 on top of that. 2 D men and another forward.

kingmo19.1

The general consensus is that we’ve got 6 signings to announce but does anybody think we might announce 7 because of Mosey’s injury? I’m not even sure Lordo considers Mosey part of his roster at the moment as I don’t think we’ll see much of him next season, in fact we might not see him at all. I think Murdy, Reddick, Richie and Benti have probably all re-signed but I think we might announce another 3 on top of that. 2 D men and another forward.
I think you can safely assume Richie is already signed - he's still driving around in his sponsored Devils wheels.

Temme

Dundee sign D man Craig Gans https://www.eliteprospects.com/player/44987/craig-gans

he was a sub average D man in the Swedish 2nd division (which is their 4th tier) & also the French 2nd division.

This is a really concerning signing,

Order of merit in Sweden -
SHL
Allsvenskan
Div 1
Div 2

Drew Paris, who many agree wasn't our best signing, left an ALLSVENSKAN club to play for us, then returned to the same league after us.

Ex MK & Devil Denny Kearney was the best player & top scorer in the french first division last year.

For Dundee to be recruiting guys out of those leagues does not bode well for them this year.

Just my take on it though; I haven't seen him play so I could be very wrong!!!! :)

Mooney#16

It bodes well that at least financially they are sticking within their means. If you know the league is an unobtainable prize surely the focus is financial security and entertainment. Edinburgh were plagued by Scott Neil being a moron that impacted there squad. I don’t see quite the same in Dundee so expect them especially as a pacha side to still be putting up a test a registering shocks.

A certain big name club could do with a bit of financial training out of that school of thought.