Confirmed Signings (& some departures) - All Teams 2019/2020

Hope so as Vandermeer is irreplaceable, the one Giant I would have loved to have seen here. ( Smotherman ) also.
Rumours are he’s going to be a player/coach in the EIHL. I’ve heard Nottingham & also heard Dixon to Nottingham & Vandermeer to the flames. Who knows in the EIHL merry go round.

Paul Dixon, Flames coach I believe is what’s being talked about.
Didnt wanna panic anyone. I meant Paul Dixon to Panthers with Vandermeer taking over Guildford. However the more you think about Dixon; EIHL experience, nice style of hockey and great in recruitment. It’s way too sensible an option for the Panther to appoint as head coach.

Diablo3

Wallace the new panthers coach.
Not impressed at all but you never know he could make them a contender in the league
I thought Wallace worked his socks off last season with no help from the "owners". Good luck to him, he deserves his chance. I expect it will be nice for him to actually get paid each month.

RedDevil17

Wallace the new panthers coach.
Not impressed at all but you never know he could make them a contender in the league
Disagree, I think Wallace is a great appointment. Did all he could at MK last year with a limited budget and despite lots of off ice antics by the ownership group he still made them play like a half decent team on some nights. With Nottingham’s budget I think he will do wonders for them and I think he’ll bring in some fantastic players. Has the right attitude for a coach too

Devilsatw

I was expecting a big name announcement.

They signed doucet to do the recruitment of players staff etc and they came up with Wallace?

For a big club like panthers It’s not what I expected and there fans ain’t happy either