Confirmed Signings (& some departures) - All Teams 2019/2020

voth26

Played 60
Scored 33
Assists 36
Points 69
Why would we want him, Capt the league winners, Capt the play off finalists, Tough cookie who stands up for his team mates, DUH, DUH, DUH.
Normally I agree with your posts but sorry mate I don't agree with the sarcasm, not everyone is in love with Blair Riley myself included.

Devilsatw

Normally I agree with your posts but sorry mate I don't agree with the sarcasm, not everyone is in love with Blair Riley myself included.
Yep he is very sarcastic if people don’t agree with him. Sometimes intimidates posters calls them names etc but never gets done for it.

Chris

Administrator
Thread starter #88
Yep he is very sarcastic if people don’t agree with him. Sometimes intimidates posters calls them names etc but never gets done for it.
Coming from the person who had a very public meltdown and couldn't follow the very simple rule #7.

You have absolutely no idea what moderation goes on behind the scenes.

Back on topic please.

Last edited:

Wannabe2

Sorry Vother, that post wasn’t meant to sound like it did, and for that I apologise, owe you a beer mate, remind me next time we are at the rink. Have edited the original, enjoy your summer.

tim78

Could it be a hint, happy with both

RED ARMY TRAVEL PLAYER OF THE YEAR - Stephen Dixon
FAN FAVOURITE -
Evan Mosey

voth26

Sorry Vother, that post wasn’t meant to sound like it did, and for that I apologise, owe you a beer mate, remind me next time we are at the rink. Have edited the original, enjoy your summer.
Fair enough mate, normal service is resumed lol, yeah you to. The off season is way to long lol