Confirmed Signings (& some departures) - All Teams 2019/2020

Devilsatw

I don’t want him here he slashed bentivoglios wrist on a face off last season he could have easily ended his career. He seems like a prick and imo I hope he doesn’t come here

Wannabe2

I don’t want him here he slashed bentivoglios wrist on a face off last season he could have easily ended his career. He seems like a prick and imo I hope he doesn’t come here
Played 60
Scored 33
Assists 36
Points 69
Why would we want him, Capt the league winners, Capt the play off finalists, Tough cookie who stands up for his team mates, Sorry.

Last edited:

Wannabe2

Who says power forward for power forward, just a rumour. Dixon won’t leave here, he is too intelligent for that. Would love to see Riley here, can see 4/6 changes, whatever happens it will be for the good of the club.

pjj365

Normal standard contract is 2 weeks notice...sounds like he was not on that but a multi year deal but with option for either party to op out of second year..there are multi year contracts also without that option..those are most common contracts.
Who knows
Was Blood on a "standard contract" - seems not otherwise why did we negotiate compensation
If Blair was on a "locked in" contract them possibly his new club would have to pay compensation. - could we afford it/would we pay it/at his age is he worth it
To repeat - who knows

Mooney#16

I believe the compensation issue is due to ITC transfers between national governing bodies not transfers between clubs. By that I mean in Bloods case Devils has a chip in the game because the Finn’s needed his ITC to register him. Devils could have point blank refused to transfer the ITC and that’s the end of the deal. The Finn’s paid up and the Devils played ball. When the ITC is already held in the uk it’s a different dilemma as once a player is out of contract he can deregister with that team and register with another with little the previous club can do about it as legally after two weeks notice he’s a free agent.

So as Riley’s ITC is already in the uk Giants aren’t in a position for compo if that makes sense. I believe this to be the case anyway.

tim78

As much as Riley angers me as a fan (especialy after recalling him 3rd man in hitting one of the players on the floor in the face [might have been Doucet]) he's the type of player Fryna was.

Don't see it being the Devils, maybe Sheffield.