Confirmed Signings (& some departures) - All Teams 2019/2020

Temme

Not mindblowingly exciting, but just as important long term.

I'd be gutted if either of those guys were announced as on a 2 way with any other EIHL club.

Awesome to have Lawday & Rutkis back in our system!

voth26

Rutkis and Lawday are for the future in the Devils organisation, in a year or two there will be less brit players than now!!. whilst their not blow your socks off signings their still important to the club

BostonBart22

Rutkis and Lawday are for the future in the Devils organisation, in a year or two there will be less brit players than now!!. whilst their not blow your socks off signings their still important to the club
lets hope Lawday will follow in the footsteps of a previous devil steve lyle who came through the ranks, now a hall of famer...

kettdevil1

It might be what the Panthers need. In the past 10 years you could argue that Panthers have usually had the strongest looking roster at the start of the season but it's very rarely worked out for them.You would imagine that Doucet and Wallace have recruited very good characters rather than outstanding CV's. I agree that their roster looks unspectacular at the moment but I think Wallace could do well there.
Actually i think you might be right.... remember the only year they won the league, the talk at the start of the year was all about how it was a rebuilding year. This took the pressure off the players and look what happened.... I definitely would not write them off....

ASHIPP

Lord seems very happy with the way these two young prospects are developing. Plenty of game time at another club affiliated to the Devils will keep them perculating and confident. Toms has speed and energy and his positional awareness grew last season. Jordan is confident and agile. Training with Devils' experienced players is massive for their development. Great to see the future of our Team doing so well.

terry hunt

Looks like Brandon Whistle has left the Steelers.According to the Steelers website he has been released and is free to join another EIHL team.Dundee interested maybe.
Panthers bound maybe?

Last edited:

Devilsatw

Wow Belfast look really good with there latest signings today!!

Bobby Farnham looks tough and put up points in the ahl.

And jean dupuy looks an excellent pick up!!

This year it’s going to be really exciting and in my oppionion a lot more physical than previous years..

Wannabe2

It’s going to be a humdinger, so many good players coming into the country, bring it on. And remember it’s the best ticket in town.

Wannabe2

Wow Belfast look really good with there latest signings today!!

Bobby Farnham looks tough and put up points in the ahl.

And jean dupuy looks an excellent pick up!!

This year it’s going to be really exciting and in my oppionion a lot more physical than previous years..
Farnham looks like Keefe mk 2, watch his video, he is a fruitcake. Giants fans will love him.