Confirmed Signings (& some departures) - All Teams 2019/2020

Temme

I'm going to call this early, similar to what @CaldicotDevil has said above;

Nottingham are going to have a Sheffield style meltdown this year and cry for Wallace out before Christmas.

They've lost 2 very important Brits and in my opinion on paper have not recruited well.

jenks33

I'm going to call this early, similar to what @CaldicotDevil has said above;

Nottingham are going to have a Sheffield style meltdown this year and cry for Wallace out before Christmas.

They've lost 2 very important Brits and in my opinion on paper have not recruited well.
I can see where you're coming from. A few of their signings look pretty average on paper. I've got a feeling Wallace will get the players playing for him though. The players seemed to love him at MK although I appreciate the expectations at MK and Nottingham are completely different.
I was worried about their goalie situation until they signed Whistle. I just don't think Carr is going to be that great and I think Whistle will eventually nail down the Number 1 spot.
I don't think they look too bad defensively. For me Connelly will be one of the signings of the season and I think Deutsch will also do well.
It's up front that I worry for them. They don't look like they've got anywhere near enough goals in their forwards at the moment.

CaldicotDevil

I can see where you're coming from. A few of their signings look pretty average on paper. I've got a feeling Wallace will get the players playing for him though. The players seemed to love him at MK although I appreciate the expectations at MK and Nottingham are completely different.
I was worried about their goalie situation until they signed Whistle. I just don't think Carr is going to be that great and I think Whistle will eventually nail down the Number 1 spot.
I don't think they look too bad defensively. For me Connelly will be one of the signings of the season and I think Deutsch will also do well.
It's up front that I worry for them. They don't look like they've got anywhere near enough goals in their forwards at the moment.
Their defence doesn't look great either. They've got Lepine (Never seen a Captain give away some many dumb penalties at crucial times) & Matheson (Steelers didn't exactly fight to keep him) as experienced D men along with 2 young brits in Hazeldine & Tetlow.

My signing guess is Rutkis and Lawday on 2 way with a big D man signing on Friday.

Temme

I suspect a Brett Carson-esque signing and Rutkis maybe announced today?

It does appear from twitter though that these signings will not be our last - i would be VERY surprised if we went with 2 spares!