Confirmed Signings (& some departures) - All Teams 2019/2020

Wannabe2

Don’t knock this young lad, he could turn out to be a gem. If I was Carr with the flak Panther fans are saying, I would tell them to shove it.

jenks33

Underwhelming signing in my opinion. Who knows he could turn out to be a great signing but his CV isn’t brilliant. I thought panthers would sign a keeper with AHL experience or plenty of experience in top leagues around Europe. Having said that Tim Wallace did play with him in Alaska he obviously trusts and rates the guy

Devilsatw

Steelers sign a very talented youngster nikolai leugmantov.

They look so good on paper and have splashed the cash good and proper this season.

Devil_Abroad

Steelers sign a very talented youngster nikolai leugmantov.

They look so good on paper and have splashed the cash good and proper this season.
Youngster? He’s 33?

Agree that he’s talented, very talented for our league. Sheffield are going all out for the league this year it seems.

CaldicotDevil

Youngster? He’s 33?

Agree that he’s talented, very talented for our league. Sheffield are going all out for the league this year it seems.
It’s a huge gamble for them. He’s meant to be quite injury prone and Russians never really settle into the EIHL very well. However the EIHL schedules a lot easier than the KHL which might help his injuries.

Temme

He's played 46 games in his last 3 seasons in total.
https://www.eliteprospects.com/player/9263/nikolai-lemtyugov

Also, his KHL experience looks excellent & he looks like a very good first liner.

Although on closer inspection, he spent his last 2 years in EBEL & Asia; exactly the same as Matt Pope.

Lemtyugov - Pope
EBEL 0.73ppg 0.68ppg
ASIA 0.73ppg 1.48ppg

Couple that with the lack of games he's played, a very good player & excellent signing for any team, but not a mind blowing - league killing - player just yet (until we've seen him play i guess).

CaldicotDevil

Olsen doesn’t re sign for the Panther and signs for HK Nitra in the Slovakian League (elite prospects confirms) Panthers fans were raving about him before the injury, surprised another EIHL club didn’t go in for him.

He's played 46 games in his last 3 seasons in total.
https://www.eliteprospects.com/player/9263/nikolai-lemtyugov

Also, his KHL experience looks excellent & he looks like a very good first liner.

Although on closer inspection, he spent his last 2 years in EBEL & Asia; exactly the same as Matt Pope.

Lemtyugov - Pope
EBEL 0.73ppg 0.68ppg
ASIA 0.73ppg 1.48ppg

Couple that with the lack of games he's played, a very good player & excellent signing for any team, but not a mind blowing - league killing - player just yet (until we've seen him play i guess).
39 games in the past two seasons raises questions too. Can he handle the rhythm of the EIHL and cup competitions?

Temme

39 games in the past two seasons raises questions too. Can he handle the rhythm of the EIHL and cup competitions?
Wait, i meant last 2 seasons, i've misread it as it's 3 teams over 2 years.

He played in the post season both of those years, but 46 games really is not a great deal.

Really has the feel of a make or break signing.

kingmo19.1

He's gonna get a lot of stick from fans lol
Fick crap rap (clean edit) ...

Yo yo yo .... that Danny Fick,
He’s so sick,
He makes the Panthers tick,
Other teams try to take the mick,
But Danny just goes kick, kick
He writes with a Bic(k)
When he drink to much he goes hick, hick, hick
Eating his ice cream lick, lick, lick
Stealing goals on the nick, nick, nick
What a signing, a real pick, pick-up
Could be as good as rick rick rick (Brabant)
But in the winter gets a bad chest so loads of vic, vic, vic
Burning hot like a candle wick wick!

But he’s a panther,
So he’s going to win jack shit, shit, shit :)

Last edited: