Confirmed Signings (& some departures) - All Teams 2019/2020

jenks33

Does anyone think Danny Taylor is Beskowany's replacement? Maybe on an MBA package? He would surely be one of the best goalies in the League judging by his experience, with some solid stats at big clubs.
Yeah could well be beskorowany’s replacement. If I had to guess at the moment though I think Taylor might end up at Sheffield. As somebody else posted last week he was at Zagreb under Aaron Fox

Wagstaff

Coventry sign Justin Hamonic/QUOTE]
played with Jesse Mychan, Paul Crowder and Brett Perlini, doesn’t score goals or points but I guess that’s the trait of a stay at home D man, will take a scrap and supposed to hit well......
According to a mate.
So please ignore everything I have typed!

Devilsatw

Yep sheffield are going to be top 4 team again I think after a terrible season last year. Vallerand will get a tonne of points we all know how good dowd o connor and Connolly are too.

ASHIPP

The new Steelers' coach will be targeting better success for the team this season.....but so far I haven't seen anything that other teams really need to worry about. Vallerand and Connolly are goal scorers yes but they need good line mates also to perform well. Steelers have also lost one or two of their better players from last season, like McFadden. Let's see who else is joining them.

Rempel16

The new Steelers' coach will be targeting better success for the team this season.....but so far I haven't seen anything that other teams really need to worry about. Vallerand and Connolly are goal scorers yes but they need good line mates also to perform well. Steelers have also lost one or two of their better players from last season, like McFadden. Let's see who else is joining them.
I'd say it depends on the rumours... If Connolly and Vallerand are their top line then it's not a concern (despite them scoring over 200 points together for two years as linemates in Greenville.

But if, as heavily rumoured, that is the second line, then that's some serious secondary scoring power and shows just what the intentions of Fox are. They'll be back if so.

McFadden - i'd have been disappointed to see him return if i were a steeler. He was positionally poor, and had no real end product and no potential to do so. His pace saved him a lot of the time.