Confirmed Signings (& some departures) - All Teams 2018/2019

Wannabe2

What’s with this short term contract, don’t think that’s correct, although it’s hard to believe anything that comes out of that club. They will struggle tonight against Flames.

Somethings not right with Brooks, his tweet would indicate to me he's not happy 'Thanks to Sheffield for getting me back into game shape! Very excited to be heading to @Mcr_Storm ' this is either a swipe at the Steelers or very unprofessional by Brooks. Maybe as stated it wasn't a short term contract he signed.

kettdevil1

Somethings not right with Brooks, his tweet would indicate to me he's not happy 'Thanks to Sheffield for getting me back into game shape! Very excited to be heading to @Mcr_Storm ' this is either a swipe at the Steelers or very unprofessional by Brooks. Maybe as stated it wasn't a short term contract he signed.
Maybe I am being dense but this sounds like the normal PR speak of a thank you and a ‘looking forward’... all that’s missing is a comment about ‘best fans in the league’ and we have new player bingo....

FWIW I think this is a decent pick up for the Storm, although he is no Spring chicken, he has a history of getting points and getting under the skin of the opposition

Wannabe2

I don’t think he was ever on a short contract, I think Steelers are in pure chaos, perhaps he couldn’t wait to get out of there, and Manchester was going to be his utopia. Played before for Finnerty, so maybe it was a no brainer.