Confirmed Signings (& some departures) - All Teams 2018/2019

Wagstaff

Hi Wagstaff, how do you feel about Blaze recruitment so far.
Can I reserve judgement until December please,?
Another year with a lot of changes, gutted to see our top scorer, our captain, our nettie all not returning, so it’s another fresh start and until we hit the ice I don’t really know what we have.
We look feisty on paper and should be a fun team to watch but I can’t see us winning many against the arena teams or yourselves unless we gel really quickly and the others are slower and we can grab a few points early on

Rob Batch

I feel that way about the whole league. Panthers seem to have had a good pre-season but they did last year. I am looking forward to watching all new rosters and I'm sure it will be closer than ever come March.

Wagstaff

To be fair, wanting to play in a league close to your home/friends/family is a pretty good 'personal reason'
I think the fact that he was announced by his new team before the Blaze were informed was bad especially as he was telling the club he was having passport problems as his reason for not being here yet when he had already been announced.
But hey ho, I’m sure he was one of our bigger wage earners so hopefully we can pick up a decent replacement