Confirmed Signings (& some departures) - All Teams 2018/2019

All the above is true IMO, it has a 50/50 chance of working.

If it does, we get a centreman with nice size and face off ability who can play on 4th line and special teams.

If it doesn't, we end up with a coaster (Like Wallace last season) who will offer little and drink a lot [emoji23]

Hoping it's the former due to how EIHL contracts work, he will be fairly easy to sack and replace though.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Wannabe2

Lawrence is like the ball in a pin ball machine, bouncing from pillar to post,didn’t Steelers once give this guy the elbow. I see the thought on him being a 4th liner, but it’s a big gamble, but there again Thommo is used to gambling, usually with fans enjoyment.

terry hunt

He is not a player i would like at Cardiff but he was very effective with Farmer.
Maybe Thommo can work his magic with him.If not he wont hesitate to dump him.

Ocko

A player who is near a point a game in the EIHL, a character, a captain last season, experienced and knows the league, for the 4th line position. That is an excellent signing.

I know most people are a bit obsessed with everything the Steelers do and trying to rubbish them, but I'd certainly have Lawrence over one of last season's import forwards in a similar role.

kettdevil1

A player who is near a point a game in the EIHL, a character, a captain last season, experienced and knows the league, for the 4th line position. That is an excellent signing.

I know most people are a bit obsessed with everything the Steelers do and trying to rubbish them, but I'd certainly have Lawrence over one of last season's import forwards in a similar role.
And that’s the key... he has been signed on the fourth line so on that basis... that’s not a bad signing at all. We all know what will happen, he will be unplayable for a third of the season, injured for a third and drifting around for the other third..... I wouldn’t like him as a Devil but I do appreciate his skills when he is ‘on it’ and even if he is only unplayable for a third of the season, that’s more than any other bottom line centre in the league.

Manchester Storm sign Canadian Netminder Matt Ginn.
What are people’s thoughts on this signing it seems a strange one to me according to EP he only played 6 games last year. He will probably turn out to be a great pick up but his stats seems strange for there no 1 goalie.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Gazza272

What are people’s thoughts on this signing it seems a strange one to me according to EP he only played 6 games last year. He will probably turn out to be a great pick up but his stats seems strange for there no 1 goalie.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
He picked up a season ending lower body injury back in November. So it is a bit of a risk, will he be able to take on the schedule of an EIHL starter? only time will tell.

Ocko

Owens is an excellent signing. Very similar and probably on a par with Hedden. He should be one of the top players in the league.