Confirmed Signings (& some departures) - All Teams 2018/2019

ASHIPP

Brit Fest on Official Panthers' Website in last 10 days - Stephen Lee, Robert Farmer, Robert Lacowicz and now Ollie Betteridge confirmed as returnees.

Ocko

I think he kept his head down and got on with the job last season, almost invisible as an agitator, barely an irritation really!
Do you think he's a good enough player though? He gives a lot of heart but I can't see many other teams in this league wanting him. He's an alright-ish D man but is that enough?

I'd of personally looked to upgrade him.

Wagstaff

Do you think he's a good enough player though? He gives a lot of heart but I can't see many other teams in this league wanting him. He's an alright-ish D man but is that enough?

I'd of personally looked to upgrade him.
I agree with you there

Belfast have tonight announced Colin Shields, Stephen Murphy, Dustin Johner Mark Garside and Jonathan Ferland as all returning and Lewis Hook has joined them from MK

Belfast giants Twitter.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CaldicotDevil

6 signings for Belfast; Ferland, Garside, Johner, Murphy and Shields all returning. With Hook signing from MK which is up there with Whistle for being the worst kept secret.

ASHIPP

6 signings for Belfast; Ferland, Garside, Johner, Murphy and Shields all returning. With Hook signing from MK which is up there with Whistle for being the worst kept secret.
Of those 6 players, 3 were injured for most of the season and Ferland, although a v good player, incurred a few bans. Hook is a good prospect ....is he fulfilling the U23 quota because Whistle is moving on?

CaldicotDevil

Of those 6 players, 3 were injured for most of the season and Ferland, although a v good player, incurred a few bans. Hook is a good prospect ....is he fulfilling the U23 quota because Whistle is moving on?
I think Whistle moving on is a certain. Simmsy is too dull to keep that a sercet.