Confirmed Signings (& some departures) - All teams 2017/18

Could do the enforcer role when needed and would be cheap. Not there to put up points. Did you see what he did to zack Fitzgerald when he ran Steeeeeeewart? Thats what we missed last season. Bordeleau for me was a huge dissapointment
Would be a waste of a valuable import slot IMO. There are guys out there that can do both.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

wildthing74

Agreed why sign a guy even Coventry didn't trust to play a regular shift?I don't want us signing players that will sit on the bench for 55 minutes a night incase they might need the odd fight.
The league is way too good now any player has to be able to skate and contribute more than throwing bombs now and again.

Johnnybravo1927

Agreed why sign a guy even Coventry didn't trust to play a regular shift?I don't want us signing players that will sit on the bench for 55 minutes a night incase they might need the odd fight.
The league is way too good now any player has to be able to skate and contribute more than throwing bombs now and again.
I think he was better than given credit. His stats were poor but he hardly iced. On the right team he could be very effective in my humble opinion

Wagstaff

I don't know why Danny wouldn't ice him, there have been rumours of personality clashes but I really don't know the answer, good hits, screened the Nettie well, some magical touches and despite looking awkward, was in the right place at the right time and scored six goals with virtually no ice time.
Oh and he stood up for his teammates, he fought for a reason not for show and meant every punch, but also knew when to fight, he turned down several challenges when the upposition were just looking to get their team going.
Would I have him back in blue, yes, but only if they would let him on the ice, a waste of money to sit him on the bench and how demoralising must that be for him?
Having said all that, you should be looking for far better, you will be looking to win the league and he wouldn't do that for you!
What I would ask though, despite having one of the most expensive hard men in the league on your team, when Armstrong ran Bownsey, who made him pay?.........
Nobody did......... but Klotzy would have!

I don't know why Danny wouldn't ice him, there have been rumours of personality clashes but I really don't know the answer, good hits, screened the Nettie well, some magical touches and despite looking awkward, was in the right place at the right time and scored six goals with virtually no ice time.
Oh and he stood up for his teammates, he fought for a reason not for show and meant every punch, but also knew when to fight, he turned down several challenges when the upposition were just looking to get their team going.
Would I have him back in blue, yes, but only if they would let him on the ice, a waste of money to sit him on the bench and how demoralising must that be for him?
Having said all that, you should be looking for far better, you will be looking to win the league and he wouldn't do that for you!
What I would ask though, despite having one of the most expensive hard men in the league on your team, when Armstrong ran Bownsey, who made him pay?.........
Nobody did......... but Klotzy would have!
My point exactly. Klotz was probably on a 3rd of what Bordeleau was and Boredeleau wasnt 3 times better.