Confirmed Signings (& some departures) - All teams 2017/18

ASHIPP

Is it just me but i havnt been wowed by Buglass
IIRC he was injured for a big part of last season and had surgery. Prior to that he only appeared in exhibition games and a couple of others during his 2-way contract with the Devils. He has played for Team GB at younger levels, though, and is a reliable defenceman for Swindon.

RTfarty

He will be closely followed by Brian Stewart.

Ben must have really burnt his bridges in Cardiff
Can't see how.. he left the club just before the new owners came in, and with the new U23 rule in place it would be hard to find a place for him right now. He'll have a much bigger role at Guildford than he would here.

Devil94

Coventry having a clear out, another 5 players confirm not as coming back.

I think Marquadt is the only one worth looking at.

ASHIPP

Coventry having a clear out, another 5 players confirm not as coming back.

I think Marquadt is the only one worth looking at.
Marquadt is going to the Steelers - virtually confirmed at the Playoff weekend.

Justin Faryna on the other hand would be a fantastic addition to the Devils - the player in the EIHL many fans on here wanted to see at the Devils, in a discussion thread a few months ago.

bb1

Marquadt is going to the Steelers - virtually confirmed at the Playoff weekend.

Justin Faryna on the other hand would be a fantastic addition to the Devils - the player in the EIHL many fans on here wanted to see at the Devils, in a discussion thread a few months ago.
I've always said that he would be incredible signing. I'm still to see any opposing player over the last 2 seasons with and engine and work ethic like he has. He is a 'typical Andrew Lord ' player. Plus he can throw down with anyone.

Sign Faryna and then we can sign a bigger tough guy in the Desbiens type mould who can put up some points also. I would take Marquadt also but he is rumoured to Steelers. If Marquadt fought a bit more he'd be in AHL as a top power forward.

Plenty of guys out there in AHL who's roles are hugely affected by 10 fight rule.