Confirmed Signings (& some departures) - All teams 2017/18

ASHIPP

I'm loving the look of Shane bakker!!
Along with jay rose hill they will be hard to beat physically.

And storm at home are gunna be tough to beat this year.
Storm are virtually Braehead 2.0 with a number of ex-Clan players on the roster Don't recall our guys having too many problems against them last year....think the Devils lost twice to Storm IIRC.

Last edited:

James

Administrator
When you represent the 4th biggest team in the league, then surely you should be showing more professionalism towards your fellow clubs, surely.
This signing definitely looks like a cost-saving one but if they have a fourth line and he's on it who knows what he could achieve!?
The problem they have so far is it looks like most of their forwards will be on the fourth line.

Have Hope#35

The problem they have so far is it looks like most of their forwards will be on the fourth line.
Perhaps a little harsh but I agree that they look like then have 5 of their 3rd/4th line players signed. Davies, Karllson and Dunbar will likely start on 1 of the top 2 lines!

I imagine guys like Matt Pope and Cole Jarrett are going to be glad to be playing in rinks with half an atmosphere! Going from the DEL, EBEL and Allsvenskan leagues to the Asian league must've been a bit depressing in terms of atmosphere!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk