Confirmed Signings (& some departures) - All teams 2015/16

Wannabe2

Re: Confirmed Signings - All teams 2015/16

What a shit signing, the Stars have gone from bad to worse. He was a crap player and a even worse coach.

wildthing74

Wannabe2 said:
What a shit signing, the Stars have gone from bad to worse. He was a crap player and a even worse coach.
Agreed. Too busy trying to look good than win hockey matches. If they are spending money on recruiting a non playing coach they could do way better.

Wagstaff

Have to say some of his recruitment was good, after all it was his team that won the playoffs!

wildthing74

Wagstaff said:
Have to say some of his recruitment was good, after all it was his team that won the playoffs!
On paper they were good yet he coached them into 9th place. Never looked like he has the respect of the bench and never had a plan B.

Wagstaff

wildthing74 said:
Wagstaff said:
On paper they were good yet he coached them into 9th place. Never looked like he has the respect of the bench and never had a plan B.
He had a plan A?
I thought he just stood like a statue holding his chin and watched the game unfold in front of him?

wildthing74

Wagstaff said:
wildthing74 said:
Wagstaff said:
He had a plan A?
I thought he just stood like a statue holding his chin and watched the game unfold in front of him?
Yep that's my observation too!

Temme

Moyer looks like a superb signing for Sheffield.

Over a point a game in division 1 swedish hockey is something to write home about.

He'll be among the top scoring D next season without doubt.