Coaches Q&A

Wagstaff

Thread starter #1
OK before you go any further, I’m not suggesting you all watch a Q&A with Danny Stewart about the Blaze.
However, it’s a good bit of media work from the Blaze and maybe something that Devils could do for you all to bring you up to date with the things discussed on the Inferno, questions were sent in to the club via social media and then Danny does his best to answer what he can.

What a refreshingly honest interview. I enjoyed that. Would love to see us do something similar.

With just over 10 weeks to the first pre-season game, it would be great to hear something from the coaching/management team to keep us engaged.

Devil_Abroad

Interesting to hear that he’s happy to stay given assurances of more backing this season yet only able to hold onto 2 imports from last year’s roster where I would have thought he’d want to keep at least 8 of them. Continuity is a huge plus fro any organisation.

Bigger still (as in news) is the loss of Kevin Noble - maybe he agreed to stay last season for coaching experience and now wants to move into a coaching role somewhere?