Clan Vs Devils - League - 27th Feb 22

moggy#9

Very frustrating period. The devils have been very slow and inaccurate with their passing, and the Glasgow Fischer has exposed that. We're going to have to up the physicality of we want to get back into this. Aside from register's goal, no one is really going to the slot.

jenks33

I had a bad feeling about this weekend. It’s a bit “after the Lord mayor’s show”. Let’s be honest it was average last night before storm fell apart. I think we might see another couple of sloppy performances before the final in Belfast. Deep down the players know the league title is gone so motivation looks like an issue right now

Slartibartfast

Clan look surprisingly good and I don't mean just because we are playing bad. They are fast, pass well and work hard.
Lets hope the Devils can play like we know they can and pull this back.

moggy#9

Clan look surprisingly good and I don't mean just because we are playing bad. They are fast, pass well and work hard.
Lets hope the Devils can play like we know they can and pull this back.
Yeah, they've come into this well organised with a plan. Hopefully the devils will come out hard this period.

ASHIPP

After winning against a disadvantaged team near the bottom of the league last night (and thinking we'd won the Stanley Cup) here is a reality check tonight. The Clan are organised and capable and have beaten teams higher up than them.

Let's see (and hope) if Devils can dig deep and pull this one round. Mikkelson out does not help stability at the back. Hope he is rested and recovers soon.