Clan Vs Devils - 7 Dec 19 - League

James

Administrator
Thread starter #1
After a thorough routing of the Clan last weekend, the Devils head north for a rematch in the Scottish shopping centre. Will the Devils home form carry through or will the Clan be a different proposition in their own rink.

moggy#9

I think a lot will depend on how healthy their squad is, and indeed whether any of the devils have picked up the big that is going around.

BostonBart22

Yes all giants 2nd period duba having a mare ..thought he would've been replaced..farnham gritty as ever ..pushing his weight about a lot

Imp

Clan just don’t know when they’re beaten and seemingly always play like there is just one goal in it. It’s impressive and frustrating all at the same time but, with a bit of luck, fingers crossed, they’ll be leaving their legs in Manchester tonight?

doron

i thought Belfast had a very impressive game. steeler's duba should have saved 2 of those goals though. and it also makes me realize that you don't see backup goalies much these days. good game though.

moggy#9

i thought Belfast had a very impressive game. steeler's duba should have saved 2 of those goals though. and it also makes me realize that you don't see backup goalies much these days. good game though.
It strikes me that the major difference which remains between the elite league and superleague is the lack of solid goaltending tandems. Correct me if I'm wrong, but I don't see anything like Lyle/herlofsky around the league.

Mazzoak

I’ll predict a 4-2 Devils win.

Shouldn’t pose to many issues, not after last night & the quality of coaching staff & team we have. Bread & butter game.

doron

because Cardiff has its mojo back. i think it will be another 7-3 win. they ( clan ) will be a bit tired after Friday's game.