Clan Vs Devils - 13 Nov 19 - League

James

Administrator
Thread starter #1
Devils head to a shopping center near Glasgow on Wednesday night for a league clash against the Clan.
If for some reason you cant make it to Scotland for a midweek game, don't forget its live on Freesport

Sorry I've been missing for a couple of weeks, family emergency. Thanks to everyone for starting appropriate threads :)

Temme

Devils head to a shopping center near Glasgow on Wednesday night for a league clash against the Clan.
If for some reason you cant make it to Scotland for a midweek game, don't forget its live on Freesport

Sorry I've been missing for a couple of weeks, family emergency. Thanks to everyone for starting appropriate threads :)
Welcome back James! Hope all is well :)

I had noticed there were no threads about game topics!

matbur

Looking forward to tonight's game, Clan coming off a big defeat and intrigued to see how the Devils set themselves up following Lord's comments about playing physical hockey.

JT666

I know it's probably been asked before, but is there any way to stream Freesports? I don't have Sky/BT/Virgin/Freeview access.

T10P

I know it's probably been asked before, but is there any way to stream Freesports? I don't have Sky/BT/Virgin/Freeview access.
I use Live NetTV I believe it works on android devices and is free. Lots of foreign channels but Freesports is on there. Quality is smooth and decent.

Devils86

I’m a huge Linglet fan but he doesn’t seem to have got going this year and saying that in mid-November is worrying.

Part of me thinks a lot of our problems are that key men like him and Martin aren’t on their A game yet.

On another point - anybody else think Killeen could be the eventual replacement for Bowns when he gets his shot?

Devilsatw

It seems to me all you got to do is dive or fake a injury and the opposition get called for cross check boarding etc. This is absolutely embarrassing again from the officials and nothing better from the devils!!

We are piss ducking poor