Clan Vs Devils - 12 Jan 19 - League

Diablo3

Looks like it was 2-4. Great road win for the guys, but if you want a sport with excitement what about tonights results.
Gui - Cov 7-8
MKL - Fif 5-6
Not - Man 0-3
She - Dun 3-6

What a league this year. Bring on the Panthers tomorrow.

Hedd Wyn John

Looks like it was 2-4. Great road win for the guys, but if you want a sport with excitement what about tonights results.
Gui - Cov 7-8
MKL - Fif 5-6
Not - Man 0-3
She - Dun 3-6

Looks like it was a rugby match in Guildford.

As for Nottingham, big game tomorrow. They’ll be fired up I’m sure.

Gui - Cov 7-8
MKL - Fif 5-6
Not - Man 0-3
She - Dun 3-6

Any year that sees Sheffield losing so regularly is fine by me

august04

A good win up there against an improved Clan team. It’s clear it’s a 2 horse race now between us and Giants. Panthers are done now, they needed to go on a winning streak but just don’t seem capable, something wrong in that camp. Next weekend is massive.

Ger-Devils

Fitzgerald tried to fight duggan in the third...

Why Fitzgerald leaned in with his head I’ve no idea as an experienced fighter but boy did he get rocked! We seen it in real time but our angle made it look like he tripped himself thankfully we got the video straight away as there’s no screens at the arena.

First period it could have been 4/5/6 we played that well then decide to stop and let them back in. Martin’s PPG was very nice and made their D look like mugs.

Greasy win which I’ll take any day of the week. Some calls made which left both sets of fans baffled but take it and move onto tomorrow for another W

Last edited: