Christmas Trip

SteveKing

Thread starter #1
Hello everyone, I hope that your Christmas shopping is at a better stage than mine's at!

Well I have to say that while I was hoping that I was going to be attending the grand opening of the new arena on Boxing Day, I'm actually nostalgically pleased that I get one last trip to the BBT to share with my whole family.

Myself, my wife and all three kids as well as the Parker family all arrive on Boxing Day in time for the fixture against Coventry. Our plan is to also go on the Red Army Travel bus to the match the next day in Coventry, spend the next few days in Cardiff, take in the fixture against Manchester on the 30th before leaving town on the 31st.

I'd love to see as many of you as possible, whether it's at one of the home games, on the bus or perhaps around town.

Please don't look horrified when you see me wearing a very mangy looking beard...it was an office bet!

Merry Christmas to everyone on the Inferno and all of your families!!!

Steve

Wannabe2

Great to hear from you Steve, will be very nice to see you guys and your families again, well here we are top of the league, bit of a blip Sunday but hey ho, have a safe trip, Boxing Day will be a blast, mind you with Cardiff fans it couldn't be anything else. Take good care of each other and see you all soon. From 2300 Devils fruit cakes have a great Xmas, and a Wonderful New Year.

mazza03

It will be great to know you are all here even if we can't all chat, have a good flight and safe journey to our beautiful City. x

Tad-cu

2300 Devils fruit cakes!

We're not all loopy you know.
My therapist says that with the right medication and adequate supervision I could pass for nearly normal. Briefly. In the dark. While sedated.

The Red Army bus home from Nottingham was packed with sensible adults enjoying mature conversation over an iced latte. I think.

Sheincar

You and your will be warmly welcomed even if you have a mangy beard! Have a devilishly good Christmas and see you Boxing Day x

Devil_Abroad

Safe journey to you all Steve. Thank you again for your investment in Todd, the team, and the city. Hope you all have a wonderful Welsh welcome, a great time with the fans, and some exciting hockey games to watch.

Rach and I are also visiting family this Christmas and our tickets are booked for Blaze and Storm. We'll be standing to the left of the bar as always when we visit - best view! [emoji3]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

wildthing74

Steve you have already passed your bus initiation.I hope you have been coaching your kids :p You have 2 full buses to join you guys on the road.