CHL

rocketbob

I got overexcited after seeing the Davos away fixture and booked accommodation in Davos for the whole weekend. I will certainly be less quick and read the fixtures properly next time as my booking is non-refundable. After resigning myself to missing the Czech game I decided to extend my Swiss stay by staying a couple of nights in Zurich. All the best to those going to Prague and onwards. Hopefully a few will be going to Davos as well. The cheapest way to Zurich seems to be either BA from Heathrow. Going KLM via Amsterdam or going via Dublin. Trains to Davos are about 67 quid return if you book in advance (available from one month before the ticket is valid).

Devil_Abroad

I got overexcited after seeing the Davos away fixture and booked accommodation in Davos for the whole weekend. I will certainly be less quick and read the fixtures properly next time as my booking is non-refundable. After resigning myself to missing the Czech game I decided to extend my Swiss stay by staying a couple of nights in Zurich. All the best to those going to Prague and onwards. Hopefully a few will be going to Davos as well. The cheapest way to Zurich seems to be either BA from Heathrow. Going KLM via Amsterdam or going via Dublin. Trains to Davos are about 67 quid return if you book in advance (available from one month before the ticket is valid).
Managed to get 3 tickets EasyJet Luton to Zurich £50 each - one way though lol

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

H I have booked flights and hotel for Davos have you got a link as to where we book train tickets from, thanks

rocketbob

H I have booked flights and hotel for Davos have you got a link as to where we book train tickets from, thanks
I just used the normal Swiss Railway website (they have an English version). The address is www.sbb.ch . I noticed that some of the other train websites (e.g. the trainline European website) charge significantly more for the same tickets. So beware.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

The tickets for the Vaxos games are free - should be available later this week - I got a swedish friend to translate the page on their website for me. You will still need to apply for them. Apparently it's down to a deal with the sponsors.

Devil_Abroad

The tickets for the Vaxos games are free - should be available later this week - I got a swedish friend to translate the page on their website for me. You will still need to apply for them. Apparently it's down to a deal with the sponsors.
Thanks. From which website do you buy train tickets?

Thanks. From which website do you buy train tickets?

Haven't looked yet - will be travelling up by train from copenhagen for the game, so will do some digging - probably the copenhagen rail network site, whatever that may be.

But for the free match tickets just go to the vaxos website and follow links from there. Will post the link here when they are released

Vaxjo tickets are now available, and yes they are free.

http://vlh.ebiljett.nu/Home/tickets/254/False

Spoke with Vaxjo on twitter as they state block p is for visiting fans - which you can't select. And they said
"the block for viisiting fans (standing tickets) are called 'bortasta:. for setas we recommend section o1 & o2. "

got my seats in O2, whoop
Thanks for the info, likewise, seat reserved in O2.

Gough60

do check every other day. if they are available sooner will let you know.
seem to think original date was July 24th. 7500 capacity for hockey games.