CHL

Flying from and back to Cardiff.

Just in case this helps any one possible flights, Cardiff on the 23rd leaving at 6.05 Via Amsterdam arriving Zurich at 11.05 with KLM then car hire or train to and from Davos

Flight from Zurich to Prague on the 25th leaving at 11.25 arriving at 12.55 with Vueling, car hire to Liberec or bus

Prague to Cardiff on the 27th 17.00 arriving via Amsterdam in Cardiff at 21.30 flying KLM

The tickets on KLM can be booked together cost £222 and the Vueling one separately cost £95.

I hope it helps. The more the merrier!

matbur

Haven't looked into it in detail but the idea of a European adventure with the Devils was really appealing when the draw was made, none of these places seem easy to get to however and the lack of any official club travel packages has been a real disappointment. I'll enjoy the home games but won't be going away unfortunately.

Gough60

Wasn't that difficult to sort out and I'm a ludite when it comes to internet. Would have been easier to
organize a trip to just one of the games perhaps. Prob became a lot tougher when tried to incorporate 2 games in 2 Countries just a few days apart.
Just my thoughts. Help off the likes of ukavsfan has been invaluable.

Sheincar

Details now received from coach company. Price for twin/double b&b pp is £439. Price for single £543 pp. This includes 1 night in Metz, France en route, 1 night Davos, 2 nights Liberec and 1 night in Aachen,Germany on return. These prices do not include your game tickets or food other than breakfast.
Leaving on 23rd and returning on 28th.
Can you please let me know as soon as possible if you are a definite for this trip.
As soon as people confirm they are definite, I will confirm the booking reference and payment can be made in full directly to Edwards Coaches, but they can pay by bank transfer to Mags if necessary. I don't want people to pay until everyone has confirmed.

The prices are based on 30 people travelling, so the cost may increase if the final number is less than this. If more than 30 people wish to travel, this may reduce the final cost.
Pick up times and places to be confirmed, perhaps people can advise where they live and we can pick a few convenient places for people to board.
The quote is valid until 5 July, but we need people to confirm by Monday, 3 July. This will give us time to sign and return the quote.

Sheincar

Details now received from coach company. Price for twin/double b&b pp is £439. Price for single £543 pp. This includes 1 night in Metz, France en route, 1 night Davos, 2 nights Liberec and 1 night in Aachen,Germany on return. These prices do not include your game tickets or food other than breakfast.
Leaving on 23rd and returning on 28th.
Can you please let me know as soon as possible if you are a definite for this trip.
As soon as people confirm they are definite, I will confirm the booking reference and payment can be made in full directly to Edwards Coaches, but they can pay by bank transfer to Mags if necessary. I don't want people to pay until everyone has confirmed.

The prices are based on 30 people travelling, so the cost may increase if the final number is less than this. If more than 30 people wish to travel, this may reduce the final cost.
Pick up times and places to be confirmed, perhaps people can advise where they live and we can pick a few convenient places for people to board.
The quote is valid until 5 July, but we need people to confirm by Monday, 3 July. This will give us time to sign and return the quote.
Bump

Sheincar

Have you put this on twitter?
This has been on Twitter & FB as well as on here. We had 25 expressions of interest but unfortunately that did not convert into confirmed bookings. As a consequence the trip is no longer financially viable & the coach company has been informed of our cancellation.

Johnnybravo1927

This has been on Twitter & FB as well as on here. We had 25 expressions of interest but unfortunately that did not convert into confirmed bookings. As a consequence the trip is no longer financially viable & the coach company has been informed of our cancellation.
Thats a shame. Well done for trying to get something off the ground though

Shame about the cancellation. I wonder how many fans will be at the games. I'm just going to Liberec. Flying from Luton, spending 3 nights in Prague, going to Berlin for 2 nights then flying back into Stansted

rocketbob

Hopefully there will be a few of us at the Davos game. I am also hoping to go to the Vaxjo game but the hotels in Copenhagen and/or Edinburgh (I live in Newcastle) are massively expensive even in October.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Sheincar

3 of us going to Davos and then Liberec - can't justify Vaxjo too. Still need to book the Davos tickets though lol

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
A little tip when buying the Davos tickets, you will need to set up an account which means you'll need to set a password. After numerous German warning messages I settled on symbol, 2 numbers & word starting with capital letter which seemed to cover all the bases.