CHL Draw

drainage

[
I have an early indication that if we sell out a 100 person plane that it would be somewhere around 300 pounds per person. Not bad actually and even if that's a little more than a commercial fare, it might be worth it just to set our own departure times and also for the inconceivable scene of having a plane filled with nothing but Devil fans!!!
actually said to other half earlier do you think anyone has looked at private charter ! Thankfully it's in hand !

matbur

I have an early indication that if we sell out a 100 person plane that it would be somewhere around 300 pounds per person. Not bad actually and even if that's a little more than a commercial fare, it might be worth it just to set our own departure times and also for the inconceivable scene of having a plane filled with nothing but Devil fans!!!
THAT would be awesome

Finny

£300 each way or return?