CHL 2021/22

What does alert level 0 actually mean?

I thought 1 meant no more outdoor restrictions but Welsh Fire have still had to follow attendance restrictions. I'm not adverse to measures to keep protect people but it's getting more and more confusing.
Level 1 still has attendance restrictions (1000 max for indoor venues I believe). Level 0 is no capacity limits with risk assessments/precautions in place like masks etc where social distancing isn't possible for indoor venues. Cardiff City will have full capacity at their game on Saturday, I believe.

Devil94

Thread starter #102
Scotland just announced that 2000 for indoors goes ahead as planned, so that's Dundee and Fife able to be at their normal capacity.
Any crowd above 2000 must have permission, presuming that's risk assessments etc.

Devil94

Thread starter #105
I didn't mention the Clan as they don't start until November. There will have been changes by then, for better or worse, who knows.

Wannabe2

This team will surprise a lot of teams undoubtedly, but when it comes to domestic trophys get the red and white ribbons on them, we are going to RIP this league up, and I do mean rip.

Kevlar68

One game at a time for me.
Never set yourself up for a fall but I think the set up of the team looks very exciting.

Last edited:

moggy#9

Given that many teams have a lot of players still to announce, anything fans of a particular team comment is just optimism - though I'm guessing it'll be another season of struggle for Fife.

Devil94

Thread starter #115
Just checking with anybody who's thinking of maybe going to Germany/Switzerland, to see if I understanding the rules correctly.
Entry in to Switzerland and Germany is no problem (if vaccinated).
But before travelling back to UK, we have to have take a test before boarding to come back, and also have a PCR test booked for day 2 when we come back?
Frustrating. Adds roughly £150 per person to the trip, as well as the logistics of finding a test in Switzerland.

Kevlar68

I'm going to Switzerland on the 3rd Sept and this is what i'm going by:

• Amber: all travellers must take a pre-departure test three days before return as well as a polymerase chain reaction (PCR) test on or before day two of their return. Unvaccinated travellers must also self isolate for 10 days and take a second PCR test on day eight. An optional extra day-five test can be taken, with a negative result allowing unvaccinated travellers to “test out” of quarantine. The day-eight PCR test must still be taken regardless of the result of the optional day-five PCR test.
Hopefully on next travel update 25/26th Switzerland will go in to green list but no difference really even if it does.

• Green: arrivals must take a pre-departure test three days before returning to the UK as well as a polymerase chain reaction (PCR) test on or before day two of their return. Quarantine does not apply (unless the Covid test returns positive) and there is no requirement for additional tests.

Devil94

Thread starter #119
Yeah, not ideal. I'd only be willing to pay that if we were 100% allowed in to both games. With the uncertainty around and Mannheim probably a no then it makes it tough.
If the UK let vaccinated people travelling from Europe in with no testing required, like Europe does with us the other way round, then I would have booked already.