CHARITY BOXING FEATURING DEVILS

Thread starter #1
Hi All

Alex symmonds, Tylor Michel, Mark richardson and Joe Myers have all agreed to box on a charity amateur boxing show in February. There may be more taking part too.

would you all pay £10 to watch this? It will be a proper show with about 12 bouts with the Devils as top of the bill against other boxers

Nicky

Lol...

I love how £30 for Ladies Night with a three course slap up meal and an evening in good company is declared "extortionate" whilst a tenner a go, amateaur, quite stereotypically "male ego boost", event which could quite easily result in injuries and players being out for a game or two, is hailed and applauded.

haha...

Note: My personal views do not reflect the points stated above. I just thought it was funny. :lol: :roll:

Its nice the guys are stepping up for charity.

It IS a risk, isnt it? I wonder whether they couldnt do some other competition thats "non contact"?

Like Chess... :cool: :D

But - suppose its their choice.

Sheincar

Finny said:
Am I the only person worried about our players entering a boxing competition during the season???
No hence my comment about broken hands. Thought that might be seen as being too negative which is of course not allowed ;)

they'll be wearing headguards I would imagine and can't see it being excessively nasty as it's for charity. Might just benefit them and instill some good skills for the ice.