Champagne moments

E.D.S.

Thanks all. Matthew's PK shift was one of the first on my list, that'll feature. Great suggestions, I think I have all of these now too outside the Davos (though I haven't yet looked for that).

Diolch.
When you get it, can we get it please Paul?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Paul Sullivan

Thread starter #23
Thanks, Devil abroad. I got distracted by the incredible clips I have just been sent by Icetime TV. I am massively geeking out on a Devils front to these shots, I can't wait to use them to show you.

E.D.S: Not my place to publish individual shots of other people's work sorry, but it will for sure be seen on Monday and online following that.

E.D.S.

Thanks, Devil abroad. I got distracted by the incredible clips I have just been sent by Icetime TV. I am massively geeking out on a Devils front to these shots, I can't wait to use them to show you.

E.D.S: Not my place to publish individual shots of other people's work sorry, but it will for sure be seen on Monday and online following that.
Ok. Thanks mate. Keep up the good work.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Most of the ones I can think of have already been said, but think there was a awesome faryna pk solo that ended up with a standing ovation from the crowd in one of the games (can't remember opponents, sorry).

rocketbob

Two suggestions - some of the fans on tour in Europe.
Martin's winner in Belfast from the Saturday of the double header. The crowd went wild! Well mostly the Devils fans but you get my drift.