Challenge Cup Qtr Finals

terry hunt

Thread starter #1
Looking at the draw Dundee have picked Clan.Steelers next pick will probably go for Panthers for money reasons.
Flames might think we would be a soft touch but will likely go for Storm/Blaze winner.
Leaving us our good buddies the Giants.
Just guessing of course.

Gazza272

For me you have to beat the best teams to win anything at some stage, so if it is to be the Giants, bring that series on!

hip check

Just giving my opinion, not worth much really but the fact is I'd be less than confident of progressing v Giants, others will probably have differing opinions as they are totally entitled to.
Will you be confident of progress for Devil's?

Devilsatw

Devilsatw under a different username ???
I’m still here,
you are obsessed with me!

It’s not just me that has negative things to say in fact there are a fair few others.

I’m not posting anything negative on anything to do with players or games no more. But it doesn’t mean I can’t read the forum. Thanks

tigertemme

The team is a steaming pile of shite at the minute. We look lost. Bowns has less coverage than last season as the D are more focused on offense. Seem to be lacking confidence and potentially the freedom to play.

People can post what they want when they want.

kingmo19.1

I’m still here,
you are obsessed with me!

It’s not just me that has negative things to say in fact there are a fair few others.

I’m not posting anything negative on anything to do with players or games no more. But it doesn’t mean I can’t read the forum. Thanks
Obsessed with you :) ... Hmmm ... I don't think so. The nature of the post was just 'so you'. .... and low and behold you were on it like a shot to comment thereafter!

Gisland

The team is a steaming pile of shite at the minute. We look lost. Bowns has less coverage than last season as the D are more focused on offense. Seem to be lacking confidence and potentially the freedom to play.

Seems a little harsh...Form will come back.. You retained so many players ( and added a few good ones ) its just a matter of time

Chris

Administrator

Aware i'm taking this off topic, but no, they can't.

We still have a very limited set of rules on the forum, despite them rarely having to be enforced.

Actually there's only one, and it's rule #7.

Devils86

Oddly for me I’ll try and drag this back on topic...

Maybe I missed this but FlashScores has us down as facing Panthers in the QFs.

Full draw:
Stars v Clan
Blaze/Storm v Flames
Steelers v Giants
Us v Panthers

Could just be rubbish of course. I didn’t think decisions had been made yet save for the Stars picking Clan. I swear EIHL said picks would be made on 20th after the “play-in” game between Blaze and Storm

Temme

Oddly for me I’ll try and drag this back on topic...

Maybe I missed this but FlashScores has us down as facing Panthers in the QFs.

Full draw:
Stars v Clan
Blaze/Storm v Flames
Steelers v Giants
Us v Panthers

Could just be rubbish of course. I didn’t think decisions had been made yet save for the Stars picking Clan. I swear EIHL said picks would be made on 20th after the “play-in” game between Blaze and Storm
I haven't looked in-depth as to how it works but i honestly expected Flames to pick us, they have our number this year!!!

terry hunt

Thread starter #20
If i read the seeding rules correctly
Stars 1st pick choose Clan close to home.
Flames 2nd pick if this is correct then they picked lowest ranking maybe logical but i thought they would want us.
Steelers 3rd pick i asumed they would go for the Panthers for the big paydays they dont really fancy the Giants do they?
No one wants to go to Belfast do they.?
Probably my brain is clogged today.